Saturday 13 March 2010

Conwy RSPB Reserve, North Wales

Whilst I was in North Wales last week, I called in at the Conwy RSPB Reserve for a few hours. From past experience I know that you can either come away with nothing or a card full of images, on this occasion I was lucky. The tide was on its way out and due to the wind direction the birds returning to the estuary would fly past the hide. These would be mainly Curlews and Oystercatchers. A bonus was a Little Egret which made it's way along the waters edge right up to the hide. One of my more successful visits there.

Curlew
Oystercatcher
Little Egret

2 comments:

JRandSue said...

Fantastic photography,hard to sellect a favourite.
Excellent images.
John.

Kerry said...

You have some superb images. I have kept meaning to get across to Conwy reserve and these shots certainly inspire me to visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails