Thursday 27 January 2011

Arty Swans

Carrying on from my last post I was making the most of every bit of sunlight.  With the rapidly setting sun I wanted to find something to photograph as the warm light would make any subject look good, I was hoping for some waders but the tide was too far out.
Having driven past some Mute Swans on a small lake I decided to go back and try for some close up arty shots.  Two males were displaying with their wings arched which made for some nice images, exactly the sort of thing I was after. I didn't have long, the light was changing by the minute, so a bit of a rushed session which could have been easily overlooked.








5 comments:

Cristina Deboni said...

Queste foto sono talmente belle che mi levano il respiro, sono emozionanti e commoventi per la loro bellezza e definizione. Non ho parole per esprimere come ammiro le tue foto! Buona giornata Cri

Talibra said...

Przepiękna cała seria, łabędź niczym panna młoda :)

Unknown said...

Incredible shots, Steve! Absolutely stunning!

Janice said...

STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING!!!

Wildlife Photographer said...

Hi,

Swans with wings is so nice and silky everyone want to touch them and get a happy feelings. I never thought of it that way. I came across this site recently which I think it will be a great use of new ideas and informations.

Wildlife Photographer

Related Posts with Thumbnails