Wednesday 2 March 2011

Ducks

A bit of sunshine at last!
So off for my first visit of the year to Martin Mere Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust in Lancashire to get some needed images under my belt. It was pretty quiet there with only a few ducks in front of the hide, I had hoped for Pochard but none to be seen, neither were there any Ruff which are usually present about now.
I decided then to concentrate on the Whooper Swans which I usually tend to take just a handful of shots of, I thought it was about time I paid them a bit more attention and my next post will show some of the results, but for now here are a few of the ducks which are looking their best at this time of year..

Pintail
Pintail
Teal
Wigeon Drake
Wigeon Female

1 comment:

Dominic Gendron said...

The quality of the images on your blog are just amazing!!! The pintail images are stunning ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails