Saturday 5 March 2011

Whooper Swans

As I said in my previous post I spent a fair bit of time photographing the Whooper Swans at Martin Mere Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust this week. I wanted to try and get something a little different. A few of them were bathing which always makes for some good action shots, the problem is getting them side on with their head at a decent angle. I also experimented with close-up and arty shots.  The ones of them drinking have some really crazy and amusing reflections.









2 comments:

Karen the Artist said...

Beautiful photos. I love seeing Whoopers. Best wishes, Karen

TexWisGirl said...

You're going to get really tired of me following you because I'm a prolific commenter. I don't know how many times you'll be able to read the word "gorgeous" but I'm gonna be using it alot... Just warning you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails